- Cooking oil spray.
- 500g pumpkin purée
- 250g spinach, heavy stalks cut off
- 2 x 400g cans of tomatoes with herbs
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 250g ricotta
- 250g low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 30g parmesan, grated
5-7 sheets of dried lasagna
2. Spray a frying pan a few times with the cooking oil. Add the spinach, a third at a time and wilt over a low heat, stirring frequently.
3. Add the pumpkin, garlic and tins of tomatoes to the spinach and cook over a medium heat for five minutes.
4. Add the ricotta, cottage cheese, two thirds of the parmesan and dried herbs together and blend in a food processor or with a handheld blender until it makes a smooth paste.
5. Pour one third of the tomato into an ovenproof dish. Add a layer of lasagne, followed by more tomato sauce and a layer of the cheesy sauce.* Repeat these layers until the ingredients are used up and finish with the cheese sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan and bake for 30 – 40 minutes.