I’m in bed. It’s WAY past my sleep-time but I’m just being stubborn. I feel like a useless lump because I’m ill so I haven’t gone for a walk in…. weeks.
But I wanted to make a few notes:
- I am going to Sweden on Thursday and I have not thought about it AT ALL.
- I wrote and posted three letters today.
- I made 15 pairs of key earrings and three Wizard Rock tote bags.
- I have eaten one proper meal in the last three days. If I have not at least lost 2lbs, I will be most put out. It’s the least this illness can do for me, really.
- I don’t want to teach drama tomorrow.
- I hate spending money on clothes, but I really needed to.
- And, in the last half an hour, I’ve actually felt hungry.
It occurred to me about an hour ago that I put pressure on myself to do things that I really shouldn’t. I should worry that I miss a day of reading a book, or that I didn’t get my room tidied today. Maybe I should make a list of the things that, if neglected, actually merit guilt. (Singing practice, piano practice, walking the dog…)